C3401 STADDLESTONE ©
36kg 45cm high
C3402 LARGE STADDLESTONE ©
128kg 65cm high
BOTH SOLD IN PAIRS ONLY
These products are hand-made by skilled English craftsmen using local reconstituted stone and traditional methods. They have been made in this way for the past 45 years. The hardiness of their construction enables outdoor display whatever the conditions.
Most of the pictures on this website show our Aged Cotswold Stone finish. The weathered appearance of Aged Cotswold Stone and the patina of Moss, Rust and Burnt Umber highlight detail from a distance, while the individual nature of each finish gives every design its own unique character.
Benefits of reconstituted stone as a raw material
- Durable / strong: Made to withstand harsh winters and hot summers.
- Water retaining: Helps hold moisture in urns so plants do not need watering so often.
- Insulating: Urns keep plant roots cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Detail: Enables intricate shapes without the much higher cost of hand-carving.
- Ages gracefully: Unique aging processes are used to ensure that the finished designs never look new. Lichen and mosses establish quickly to give each piece a beautiful old looking patina full of character.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 28 DAYS FOR DELIVERY.
Excludes delivery to Scotland and Postcodes Wales: SA and LL, North of England: CA, DL, NE, South of England DT, EX, PL, TA, TQ, TR. Please ask for a quote for these areas.
STADDLESTONE © 36kg 45cm high LARGE STADDLESTONE © (Both Sold in pairs)
- Brand: Lucas Stone